Particularly suitable for bond tests
The microgripper BPT/3 is particularly suitable for testing bond connections. Regardless of whether it is for stud pull, SMD pull, wire pull, cable pull or cold bump pull – the BPT/3 is the ideal tool.
Largest forces on the smallest space
We rely on shape memory actuators for optimum implementation of the gripping mechanism. These enable the development and manufacture of a microgripper which can realise the greatest forces on the smallest space:
- Powerful. A force of up to 100 N can be easily reached with the BPT/3.
- High miniaturisation. The dimensions 56 x 27 x 15 mm of the BPT/3 combined with the absence of other media such as compressed air or a vacuum enables the tool to be used within the smallest space.
- Lightweight.With a weight of only 18 g, the BPT/3 can be installed very easily in almost any device.
Gripping different part sizes
From 0 to 2 mm - we have various options to ensure the precise gripping of your different part sizes:
- The opening angle of the gripper tips can be very easily adjusted with an adjusting screw.
- In addition to standard tips, we can offer you our experience in developing, designing and manufacturing special tips according to your requirements.
Long service life
The small number of moving parts reduces both the risk of damage as well as the amount of wear and tear parts.
Ready for use in seconds
The gripper is operational in just three simple steps:
- With our power source LP/1, for example, achieve a constant electric current of I = 380 mA.
- Install the gripper above the shaft in your system.
- Connect it.
Depending on demand, we can also offer you foot switches and power supply as well as a quick-change system for the rapid exchange of multiple grippers.
Technical details at a glance
Advantages at a glance
- Smooth and accurate operationg
- Lightweight and compact design
- Easy Handling
- High grip strength
|ca. 18 g
|56 x 27 x 15 mm
|Two mobile gripper arms
|Different geometries depending on customer requirements, interchangeable
|Max. gripping force
|up to 100 N, self-regulating
|0 - 2 mm
|Approx. gripping time
|0.5 sec. to open, 1 sec. to close
|Constant power source, I = 380 mA
We look forward to your enquiry.