- Structural and stainless steels
- Tool and high speed steels
- Copper, copper alloys
- Titanium, titanium alloys
- Plastics (PI, POM, etc.)
- Special materials such as molybdenum, Invar
We offer you a variety of machines.
Each machine has its capabilities. To meet the variety of materials and parts, we rely on different machining centres:
- Small, fast and powerful machines for the machining of small parts in large quantities
- Cost-efficient 3-axis machining for large parts with a maximum machining area of 1160 x 600 x 600 mm
- Flexible 5-axis machining with high precision for complex parts with a maximum machining area of 600 x 400 x 400 mm
- Flexible 5-axis machining with a handling robot for small and medium series
In our company, each employee works and programmes on his own specific machine. Furthermore, complex parts are realised with individual manufactured fixtures and a CAM-system. This ensures a full use of potential and a high process reliability.